Frenchibulls aim is to breed French Bulldogs that are:
* Beautiful high quality Purebred Pedigree Papered puppies available to pet homes and to small in home breeders.
* DNA Tested, Non-affected by Genetic diseases of the French Bulldog Breed.
* We breed Quality rather than Quantity, we only ever have 1 or 2 litters at a time.
* Puppies that receive only the best start to life with around the clock monitoring and care.
* A loving family member that is well socialised and will give you lots of affection.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 0404 385 998 (Doreen)
How to check that a Registered Breeder is really Registered and they are who they say they are.
All Registered Breeders require to submit their details to QLD Government to the Department of Agriculture and Fisheries. This number is either referred to as a "BIN Number" or a "Breeder Supply Number" and must be displayed any where that they advertise their puppies or adult dogs. You can copy and paste this number into the search bar in the link below and it will come up showing you if their is any records for the number they have supplied. If there is records than their first and last name, phone number and location of council should match the information they are advertising with to prove it is the real person and not someone else using their number.
Click link below to view: